Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Gordani - Dirty Code V.2 [Beat Tape] [2003]

Gordani - Dirty Code V.2 [Beat Tape]
(Click Cover To Download)

(Preview)
Gordani - Track 14



Gordani - Track 14 by Beat Tape Co-Op
Not much is known about this album. A quick run down on how I got this album, it goes like this I spoke to Gordani over the internet back in the day, he said he made beats and had a album. He asked if he could send me a CD, I said sure. When I got the CD it was just that a CD no cover and no tracklisting a CD with his name on it and with 23 beats. I don't remember much after that. Over all a pretty good album different styles and moods on this album, I would say it's worth checking out. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Donation

Beat Tape Co-Op Merchandise

Instagram

Facebook

Twitter

Blog Archive