Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Neurologists - I Will Still Kill You On My Day Off [Beat Tape] [2002]

The Neurologists - I Will Still Kill You On My Day Off [Beat Tape]
(Click Cover For Download)

(Preview)
The Neurologists - Track 2



The Neurologists - Track 2 by Beat Tape Co-Op

Once again, another album that was sent to me back in the day. I used to e-mail The Neurologists off and on about music and what he was up to back then. He was always workin on making beats and workin with artist. This album I couldn'd find a tracklisting, so I'm sorry about that. It has 18 tracks total. If you don't know who The Neurologists is search from him on myspace he is still making beats and working with artist like Blaq Poet, L.I.F.E. Long and a bunch of other dope MC's. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Donation

Beat Tape Co-Op Merchandise

Instagram

Facebook

Twitter

Blog Archive