Friday, July 1, 2011

Alkota - $5 Beat - Tsunami (June 2011)

Alkota - $5 Beat - Tsunami (June 2011)
(Click Cover To Buy)




Alkota: Time to switch it up! I’m doing something new. Every month i’m going to drop one of my signature hip hop beats on you guys. I normally charge a few bills for a beat, but I’m basically giving Alkota’s fans/followers something for nothing… well kind of. I’m asking an Abe Lincoln in return for the beat/instrumental. Download it, record to it, share it. I don’t care what you do with the beat! Just put “produced by Alkota” in the credits and bam! $5 beat. Love it or hate it, i’m giving you guys some dope Boom Bap Slaps for the low!

This month’s $5 Beat is “Tsunami”. It’s 88 BPM of slow flow boom bap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Donation

Beat Tape Co-Op Merchandise

Instagram

Facebook

Twitter

Blog Archive