Monday, February 27, 2012

Goodman - Hutchison (Willie Hutch Tribute) [Beat Tape] [2012]

Goodman - Hutchison (Willie Hutch Tribute) [Beat Tape]
(Click Cover To Download)

01. Intro
02. Woman I Still Got Loving You On My Mind
03. I Can Sho Give You Love
04. Deep In Your Love
05. Give Me Some of That Good Old Love
06. I Choose You
07. A Love That's Worth Having
08. Mack's Stroll
09. Mother's Theme
10. Never Let You Be Without Love
11. Out There
12. Overture of Foxy Brown
13. Brother's Gonna Work It Out
14. Since I Found You Everything's Alright
15. Slick
16. Tell Me Why Has Our Love Turned Cold
17. Talk To Me
18. The Shortest Distance
19. Can't Get Ready for Losing You
20. Theme From The Mack
21. Baby Come Home
22. Paradise
23. Woman You Touched Me

(Preview)
Goodman - Hutchison (Willie Hutch Tribute)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Donation

Beat Tape Co-Op Merchandise

Instagram

Facebook

Twitter

Blog Archive