Wednesday, February 20, 2013

KONE - THE WHITE TAPE [Mixtape] [2013]

 
 KONE - THE WHITE TAPE [Mixtape] 
 (Click Cover To Purchase) 

 1. SIDE A 
2. SIDE B 

 about :
 "'The White Tape' is an adventure. It is somewhere between an album and a mixtape. It is a tribute to all the different sounds that influence me. It has been an experiment in quick turnaround collaborations, and I thank everyone who contributed. It was something I wanted to do for fun. For myself and for the fans. Thanks for listening, I hope you enjoy." -KONE

 Special Guests: (In Order of Appearance) 
 Trinidad James 
 2MEX 
 Sophie Pfister 
 Fat Albert Einstein
 The Koreatown Oddity
 MAST 
 SelfSays 
 D-Styles 
 House Shoes 
 J-Swift 

 Runtime: 58min
 Parental Advisory Explicit Lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Beat Tape Co-Op Weeks Top Post

Donation

Beat Tape Co-Op Merchandise

Instagram

Facebook

Twitter

Blog Archive