Friday, May 10, 2013

The Joint Chiefs (Rhettmatic x Frank Nitt) - The Smoke Musik EP [E.P.] [2013]

 
 The Joint Chiefs (Rhettmatic x Frank Nitt) - The Smoke Musik EP [E.P.] 
 (Click Cover To Download) 

 01. Intro 
 02. Live Ones 
 03. Pack Your Shit 
 04. Give It To Ya featuring SERIOUS 
 05. BlackNBling 
 06. I Don't Think So 
 07. The Nitty Show
 08. The Live Ones (Remix) featuring M.E.D. 

 (Preview) 
The Joint Chiefs (Rhettmatic x Frank Nitt) - The Smoke Musik EP


 


Rhettmatic: In honor of keeping a tradition alive of dropping some free music on my birthday (May 10) as a way of saying "Thank You" to anyone that has supported my music & my musical career, I wanted to share this unreleased 2008 project that I did with my good friend, Frank Nitt of Frank N Dank fame. We only made 8 songs with some skits in between & no one has ever heard this EP until now. This was made on saw "raw sh*t" vibe, not giving a f*ck...we even played this EP for a certain "Beat Conducta" while we would hang out at The Do-Over during the summer of 2009, hence the "What's up to Otis" line in the Intro song. Our unreleased EP would also be the catalyst & sparked the collabo between Frank & Mr. Otis Jackson Jr ("Medicine Show #9: Nittyville").

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Donation

Beat Tape Co-Op Merchandise

Instagram

Facebook

Twitter

Blog Archive