Monday, August 19, 2013

Basketball Williams - Practice Drills [Beat Tape] [2013]

Basketball Williams - Practice Drills [Beat Tape] 
(Click Cover To Purchase) 

01. Wintro II 
02. Birdy Roll 
03. Who's Payin You, Ref? (Timeout) 
04. dubble-dribble repellent
05. Single File Layups/ChooChoo
06. No Look Pass
07. Found (Blindfolded Shot)
08. The Fundamentals 
09. Afro Pick N' Roll 
10. Beyond the arc (Music Rainbow) 
11. AccidentallyWonChampionship(MyBad) 
12. Watergirl STILL Aint Here Yet 
13. Good Hustle, Fellas (PeaceOutro) 

(Preview) 
Basketball Williams - Practice Drills Definitely not a character created by @negrosaki 

Nope, not at all.

"I played Basketball Williams one-on-one & I couldn't even score a point." -Michael Jordan 

"My skills are second-rate compared to Basketball Williams." -Wilt Chamberlain 

"I think I can say with all honesty, that I am actually scared to play against Basketball Williams again." 
-Julius Erving 

"People wanna be like Mike, I wanna be like Basketball Williams." -Clyde Drexler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Donation

Beat Tape Co-Op Merchandise

Instagram

Facebook

Twitter

Blog Archive