Monday, August 12, 2013

Necedah - Random Hallucinations EP or LP [Beat Tape] [2013]

Necedah - Random Hallucinations EP or LP [Beat Tape] 
(Click Cover To Download) 

01. Everytime I cry
02. This is over already. Ok ?
03. I'm not done talking bitch 
04. Half listen 4 me ok 
05. Silence u faggot... 
06. Why do u breath? 
07. That 1 time i almost died 
08. Spoiled bitch fuk u 
09. I make simple ass rap beats 
10. For real rap game down syndrome 9mm to prolapsed anus 
11. I h8 cigs, but I luv cigz
12. I cry 2 Japanese modern classical music 
13. B4 it wuz kewl 
14. Gallons of diet coke itching 
15. Reminds me of this one smell 
16. Eatin my boogers now, peace 

(Preview) 
Necedah - Random Hallucinations EP or LP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Beat Tape Co-Op Weeks Top Post

Donation

Beat Tape Co-Op Merchandise

Instagram

Facebook

Twitter

Blog Archive