Monday, September 23, 2013

Bazz - NYC SPIRIT [Beat Tape] [2013]

Bazz - NYC SPIRIT [Beat Tape]
(Click Cover To Purchase) 

01. I NEED YOU
02. THINGS THEY SAID 
03. EYES OF THE ENEMY 
04. NEW YORK CITY NEVER SLEEP 
05. I'M FREE 
06. BELIEVE IN LOVE 
07. SALVATION 
08. BABY BABY 
09. SECOND ROUND
10. HEART OF THE CITY
11. 7TH FLOOR
12. SOUL CLAP 
13. HAPPY DAYS
14. THE PLUG 
15. BROOKLYN 
16. LADY LIBERTY

 (Preview) 
Bazz - NYC SPIRIT I worked during three years at the cultural centre of my city with an activity leader to learn how to do "beats". I learnt on a MPC 4000, and a MPC 2500 and then with MPC Renaissance. The result is this instrumental album that i present you. I hope that you will appreciate it. 

 - Bazz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Beat Tape Co-Op Weeks Top Post

Donation

Beat Tape Co-Op Merchandise

Instagram

Facebook

Twitter

Blog Archive