Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Slim The Chemist - Lost In Loops [Beat Tape] [2013]

Slim The Chemist - Lost In Loops [Beat Tape] 
(Click Cover To Download) 

01. Never See You Again 
02. Probs 03. Cheeba 
04. In My Mind 
05. Rough Day 
06. Saw You Smile 
07. Stop & Smoke 
08. Suicidal Thoughts (Biggie)
09. Raw Flavour 
10. Laidback
11. ImSomebody

(Preview) 
Slim The Chemist - Lost In Loops Also Available On: "Limited Edition" Slim the Chemist (Lost In Loops) Cassette 

"Lost In Loops" is an EP created with my Mpc1000 by using various Jazz And Soul samples i found by diggin through different Locations. This release also contains Cuts of serveral 90s MCs. Track 9 goes out to my friends at the Raw Flavour Entertainment group, Track 8 is dedicated to my old friend Dan Alexander Behar (Rip). Get Lost in my Loops! Peace

- Slim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Donation

Beat Tape Co-Op Merchandise

Instagram

Facebook

Twitter

Blog Archive