Saturday, November 2, 2013

Necedah - I Do Perceive (Cloud Beat Tribute To Owen) [Remixes] [2013]

Necedah - I Do Perceive (Cloud Beat Tribute To Owen) [Remixes] 
(Click Cover To Download) 

01. Who Found Who's Hair In Who's Bed? 
02. Note To Self 
03. Playing Possum For A Peed 
04. That Tattoo Isn't Funny Anymore
05. Put Your Hands On Me, My Love
06. She's A Thief 
07. Bed Abuse
08. Lights Out 

(Preview) 
Necedah - I Do Perceive (Cloud Beat Tribute To Owen) I loved this album for a long time. I look up to Mike Kinsella a lot. Mostly because I was a #loser #crying in my bedroom a lot and taking long drives being a #loser and #crying a lot to this album.

-Necedah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Donation

Beat Tape Co-Op Merchandise

Instagram

Facebook

Twitter

Blog Archive