Thursday, September 19, 2024

NoLabel The Producer - My Hud Dreems [Beat Tape] [2024]


 

NoLabel The Producer - My Hud Dreems [Beat Tape] 
(Click Cover To Purchase)

01. GudLuk 
02. LuvTaks2wo 
03. NoDout 
04. MeLodieS 
05. LiNK&ZeLDa 
06. AlLmYLYfE 
07. SheIsthEWun 
08. CaStles 
09. JazZisGrEAt 
10. KnxwledgeisKEy

(Preview)
NoLabel The Producer - My Hud Dreems


I discovered Knxwledge back in 2010 when I first started getting into beat-making. The Project Klouds and Skrawberries were on heavy rotation at the time. The way he flipped samples along with his drum arrangements always stood out to me. With this tape, I'm paying homage to Knxwledge with my version of Hud Dreems. 

Fun Fact: I attended his release party in 2015 for his debut release with Stones Throw: Hud Dreems. It has 26 tracks of heat on there. The experience at that release party was impeccable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Donation

Beat Tape Co-Op Merchandise

Instagram

Facebook

Twitter

Blog Archive